Last Update: February 5, 2016
1. User Data. To obtain access to certain areas of our website or to receive certain services we provide, you may be required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your email address). We use such information to provide the service you requested, to monitor internally usage of our website, and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services. In addition, if you wish to make a purchase from our website, you are required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your full name, email address, and billing information). We use such information to fulfill your order and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services.
2. Submission Data. We respect the privacy of our users and the privacy of their client data. All user information contained within the forms you may use or build on the iForm.io Site are governed by our Terms of Service. You retain all rights to your data. We will not sell, share data. We will not access your data for non-administrative reasons. Also we are doing our best to keep information secure and giving you the best security protection we can, however we are not responsible in cases if the information was stolen by 3-rd parties with brute force that breaks our security systems.
(1) Authentication. Authenticating and identifying you on our site so we can provide you the services you requested.
(2) Keeping track of information you have provided to us. For example, we’ll track the last form you modified.
(3) Personalization. We store user preferences in cookies to personalize your user experience.